Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix) Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix)

Absolutely Fantastic

I've been a fan of Cave Story since before even the translation came out, and as a pianist/musician even more appreciative over the awesome music. So, it's nice to find remixes and tributes that truly let the original idea/feel of the music for when and how it was used ring true. Just from the first few opening seconds I had fond memories of how frantic the battle that goes with this song can get.

Great job, and thank you for both creating and sharing this remix with us. Keep on rockin'!

rtnario responds:

Even before the translation? That's definitely something! I know how it feels (why wouldn't I? I made 3 Cave Story remixes XD); when I played the game, it wasn't only awesome in gameplay but every single track seemed to be as well.

Thanks so much for the review! It's good to know that this remix of mine has been able to be appreciated by fans of Cave Story like you! Keep on rockin'? Don't I always? :D (except for some classical pieces here and there)

Also, if you're interested in my 2 other remixes, they're called HUZZAH (remix of...you should know, and is on Newgrounds) and Core Oppression (my absolute best remix of anything to date). ^^

el corona el corona

Beautiful

Absoluetly beautiful... dark but not dissonent... Good job!

Grrr baby Very Grrr Grrr baby Very Grrr

Very nifty!

Good use of beats and awesome vareity of instruments. Well done project! Could be used in a variety of situations!